Around the farm

Seems like Reg spent most of us him under a tractor fixing something

We joined them out for a picnic and the girls climbed all over the rocks

A cookout in the field with Dad is not to be missed!  We were afraid the wind would send our fire flying to other places but thankfully it stayed small and the wind mostly stayed down.

Grandma and Grandpa Miller built a tree house in the yard for the girls!  Can you see all 3 heads in the picture?  They loved it up there although I only went up once for this one picnic!  I think they might have slept up there too.


Here M is driving the 4 wheeler.  She's a pretty good driver although she likes to go faster than I like to see her go!



L would love to drive but she just can't reach the pedals on that tractor yet!

Taking care of cattle!  The girls always liked doing that with Grandpa!!


Comments

Popular Posts