long awaited paint pictures
I'm sure most of you are fainting in suspense about what it looks like now that it's painted. So here you go

This is the new and improved sala. The big purple squares are no longer there. The green is super bright but it's what we had to work with and I'm thrilled that it's not purple.

As you can see the arch is no longer aqua and the trim is no longer peach!!!PTL!!!

This is Marcela's room, it is a very very bright cheery yellow.

And this is Harmony's room. It's a very pale pink. The first night she started crying because she couldn't see the pink anymore so I told her to get a white piece of paper and she brought it over and we put it on the wall and she looked at me with wide eyes and said, I see the pink now mom!!

And this is our bedroom which has been transformed into the traditional grey that we always paint our bedroom!

We have had some curiosity about the bathrooms so I thought I'd share a picture of our awesome bathroom! Really, I have only one complaint. It's all just tile and so even though we have a shower curtain the water just splashes all over the room. But other than that, I'm thankful for what we have!
This is the new and improved sala. The big purple squares are no longer there. The green is super bright but it's what we had to work with and I'm thrilled that it's not purple.
As you can see the arch is no longer aqua and the trim is no longer peach!!!PTL!!!
This is Marcela's room, it is a very very bright cheery yellow.
And this is Harmony's room. It's a very pale pink. The first night she started crying because she couldn't see the pink anymore so I told her to get a white piece of paper and she brought it over and we put it on the wall and she looked at me with wide eyes and said, I see the pink now mom!!
And this is our bedroom which has been transformed into the traditional grey that we always paint our bedroom!
We have had some curiosity about the bathrooms so I thought I'd share a picture of our awesome bathroom! Really, I have only one complaint. It's all just tile and so even though we have a shower curtain the water just splashes all over the room. But other than that, I'm thankful for what we have!


Comments