Outdoor Education
I, Reggie, have just gotten back from Outdoor Education, with the Middle School kids. I had 10 
6th and 7th grade boys and girls under my care for the last week. We flew to Manila and joined Manila Faith Academy.
6th and 7th grade boys and girls under my care for the last week. We flew to Manila and joined Manila Faith Academy.
Here is our group boarding the plane, I had never boarded a plain from the back end. It seemed funny how excited all the kids were to be flying. All of them have traveled around the world and been on planes many times but without Mom and Dad and having all their friends there made it GREAT.
Once arriving in Manila we got on a bus. Here you can see the bus drivers help closing the back door. They couldn't get it to stay closed so they are using baling wire to keep it closed, if felt like I was back on the farm.
Here we all are on the first night. We had a spiritual emphases speaker every night. After that we introduced all of the 21 groups. We went to Subic Bay, where they converted the old US base into an outdoor adventure and jungle training.
This was just the first day. I'll blog more days later. By the way, Angel and the girls stayed home all week by themselves and had an okay time.
Tune in for more later.


Comments
Mom/Grandma