Playing in the rain

We've had a few days of quite a bit of rain and sadly, one of them fell on soccer day. The only other time this happened they cancelled the practise. But this time they let it go on anyway. The girls were thrilled and wore their new raincoats for the first time in actual rain (as opposed to pretend rain)
Harmony had to play in the rain as well and she got soaked and slipped in the mud and generally got dirty. But the down side was that she was freezing. The rain was fairly cold and there was a slight breeze which made it miserable indeed. Although I must say that Marcela didn't seem cold at all, but then again, she ran most of the hour.
I know this is a long clip and I hope it doesn't take too long to download but I knew the family would enjoy it at least. This is Marcela actually playing in the actual game playing during the practise. And I feel I must apologize for the horrible camera work. I'm just plain not good at it but someone's got to do it. Hope you enjoy.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for the video. I finished a quilt while I was waiting but I loved it.

Mary
You guys are awesome AND fabulous and you know that we love it! I left you a blog award over at my blog!
Anonymous said…
If Harmony smiles for a picture I'm going to paste it everywhere!!!!

Mary

Popular Posts