
Ever just had one of those days? Well this is a photo from one such day for me. I was fed up because we had mice eating our snacks in the baskets and eating through bags and into sealed things. We had ants invading down the wall and so I freaked out and started cleaning out the fridge so we could put in every cookie, cracker and pasta that we owned and basically anything that wasn't canned. So as I'm pulling out stuff there is this dead gecko as can be seen by the photo. I yelled really loudly, not so much from fear or anything as from the grossness of it all. I'm just positive that there's something wrong with this stupid lizard getting into our fridge.
Yes he did die which is a good thing cause I'm pretty sure this is the same lizard I had caught stealing food off our our plates when they were sitting on the counter waiting for the microwave on leftover night. (I think he lived under the microwave) I just feel like it's wrong. Is no place sacred from insects and rodents and lizards!?!?!? I guess not.
Comments
M