Waterfalls and caves
Marcela got brave and adventerous and just swam under this vine thingy to see where it would go. It ended up in a stagnant pool so she came right back. She is very crazy sometimes.
She had so much fun. I love this photo of her! She loves the water more than I can even express! I'm thankful for her cheerful personality!
Harmony on the other hand was not so brave! She fought Reggie really hard when he tried to take her into the cave under the waterfall.
She lost that fight though and ended up going in. I think she had fun in the end though!
This photo is actually of me a month ago since we really went on Oct 23rd. We were trying to get photos since people are asking for them but check out Marcela! She was not a happy camper. Why take photos when you could be swimming right?


Comments
M
mm