Plumbing issues
This is the girl's shower and it is super fun! Green tile but not the same as the avocado soap dish and not the same as the green grout they painted over whatever was there before.
Anyway, the handle you can see in the photo above got stripped and it wouldn't turn on anymore so Reggie tried to fix it but it wouldn't work since the parts were different sizes and they don't sell the size we have. So we called the landlord and her partner came and fixed it. Well I should actually say fixed it because her solution was to cement the handle on the the thingy. So basically no one but Reggie could turn the shower on. Awesome I know. So then the next morning I realize there are little streams of water shooting out of some existing drill holes in the wall and from under the awesome avocado soap dish. So she comes back to fix it again. Again I shouldn't really say fix it because her solution this time is just to putty over those holes and stop the water from coming out. But then this appeared on the opposite wall!
Yes there was a fountain! The girls thought it was pretty fun!! But I could envision water shooting out into the girls rooms which are on either side of the bathroom so we called a plumber. And this is his solution!
Basically he just drilled a hole in the wall from the outside and put new pipes in. He did this to save him from having to knock out part of the wall. I hear this is a common solution to this sort of problem. But I'm thinking, back home we'd get a whole new bathroom. Oh well. I sorta like the green. Okay not really at all but I'll survive!


Comments