Samal Island
On the last day of fall break we took our car on a ferry to the Island of Samal to spend the day in some waterfalls. I'll post the trip over several days. Hope you enjoy.
The ferry cost us just a little over 5 dollars to take the car over. This is a view of some of the houses at the water's edge near the ferry dock.
We parked the car and locked it and then went and rode across above on a passenger deck. It was quite nice. Those are coconuts in the bed of the truck, in case you were wondering.
We bought some peanuts from a man selling them as we got on. The girls had fun throwing the peanut hulls over into the water. Is it bad to throw something like that out?? I guess I don't see it the same as plastic or something like that.


Comments