Uyanguren

We went to get some local trinkets and baskets and we got to ride the pedicabs. I think that's what they are called but I'm not entirely sure.


It was really nice because there wasn't exhaust, except from the cars around us, and it was quiet. We enjoyed it. Although it was a bit of a squeeze.

Then the girls were sitting outside the store called Jonas. I really like it because they have awesome woven things but the girls hate it because it's so hot there.

I got a really neat little basket to put creams in on the changing table for the baby and it only cost 70 cents! Wahoo!!!

PS. Happy 9 year anniversary to my wonderful husband!! Thanks for 9 fantastic, interesting, and diverse years! I love you very much!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations on 9 years!!!!!

What a cute purse Marcela has.

I loved that store too.
Jackie said…
Merry Christmas! We love you guys! We're praying for #3!!! xoxo, c, j and j
Ryan M said…
Happy anniversary guys! Thanks for all the pics! Love the lettuce from the previous post - awesome idea to sell it still planted.
Ryan M said…
... oh, and a Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

Popular Posts