Taal Outdoor Education
My favorite event of school! We have a rotation of three different places so every middle school student is able to go to all 3 places. So I now have gone on all three as well. This year it was at Taal- a volcano.
We were playing a picture scavenger hunt and we needed to take a picture with as many animal parts as possible. I felt concerned about if it would be okay with the vendors if we touched the meat but they were laughing and enjoying it. I didn't feel so bad when I saw a man tying sausages, like those around Daniel's neck, with his teeth.
This was our group's introduction performance. The guys felt more confident with their faces covered by masks.
We were playing a picture scavenger hunt and we needed to take a picture with as many animal parts as possible. I felt concerned about if it would be okay with the vendors if we touched the meat but they were laughing and enjoying it. I didn't feel so bad when I saw a man tying sausages, like those around Daniel's neck, with his teeth.
This was our group's introduction performance. The guys felt more confident with their faces covered by masks.


Comments
Thanks
M