
The baby will go in Harmony's room and we are working on making it more baby friendly. Mostly that means moving out all of her toys so there is space for the baby crib and changing table. We also bought a changing pad and then covered it in a towel. It's nice to feel like I'm starting to get ready for the baby to come. I have awhile yet but things take so much longer here I worry about getting everything all accomplished. I don't want to have to make very many last minute runs for things cause that's really hard to do here.

Since Harmony has to share her room and lose all the toys and Marcela gets the loft bed I made Harmony this tutu bed skirt. I saw one on-line for 200 dollars and I made mine for about 20. Pretty good if you ask me! She loves it. I hope the baby likes pink as much as Harmony does. Pink and Black are her favorite colors.
Comments
M