At the gate

We get a lot of people banging on our gate. I say a lot and it does seem like a lot to us but I know that other people here get a lot more of the gate banging than we do so I really shouldn't complain. But there are some boys who constantly are banging on the gate asking if they can cut our grass. The problem is that we have had them cut the grass and they didn't do a very good job. And I've had kids in to cut down the coconuts and they wouldn't leave the gate and I practically had to throw them out (actually I just put the coconuts outside the gate and they quickly left because they didn't want them to be stolen). So we almost always tell these little boys that we don't have a job for them and the leave. But Harmony likes to go out and climb on the gate and talk to them. How she gets up and down is slightly amazing since she's pretty tiny but she's sure good at it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What amazes me is she is standing on the lock which is maybe an inch wide.

Thanks for sharing.

M

Popular Posts