Happy Valentine's Day

I have to admit, I've gotten a little bit obsessed with reading blogs these days. I discovered Google reader and I have subscribed to everyone's blog that I had been reading. It's been wonderful since it just lets me know that I have a blog to read instead of me checking them all individually.
Anyway, I've gotten into reading craft and cooking blogs and found several sites where they show you how to flood icing instead of frosting. Well, I loved it! The frosting tasted yummy and the cookies were stackable since the icing wasn't wet and it didn't have butter in it which is awesome when you think about the baby weight!
So Harmony and I made cookies for Marcela's class (and for us!) In the above picture you can see that H has her mouth open. She was so funny, she basically sang the entire time she helped me frost and decorate.
Doing things in the kitchen is not something Marcela really enjoys very much. She loves to craft but not really if it involves food. Not sure why.
But she did help do a few of them. Some of them I decorated like conversation hearts, but most of them H covered with so many sprinkles or colored sugar that you couldn't even really tell the color of the frosting. It was pretty fun though.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The ones Harmony decorated were the best though. Solid sugar.

M

Popular Posts