Bath Time

For the most part Lillian really likes bath time, although she didn't the time I had the water too hot (duh!) and she doesn't calm down if she's upset when I put her in. So the rule is, she has to be calm going in or it's a battle, but if she's calm she'll kick her legs and arms in the water for a long time.
Bath time here is a hassle since things here aren't as easy as back home. Here's what it looks like for me. I take down the tub (Reg made a hook on the wall where it hangs since there's no space for it anywhere else) and fill it up with water. After her bath is over I dump the water out but since there's no tub and no divider the water covers the entire bathroom floor so then after it all goes down the drain and Lillian is dressed I have to go back and mop the floor so that it is dry otherwise we track nasty muddy footprints or the kids slip and fall or drop the toilet paper on the floor and it becomes a nasty mess. Basically I say all this to say that bath time is one of my least favorite times of the day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
But she's so sweet!!!!!

Popular Posts