Track and Field Day
Marcela was so excited to finally be able to participate in track and field day. She's finally a student and let me tell you, she was so ready and excited all week long. It was fun to watch her enjoy it so much. I even got a little teary eyed watching her run the 1K. I couldn't have kept up with her! I tell you I was so proud.
This is the group of kids who ran the 1K. Marcela is in the front on the left!
This is her nearing the end, she came in 10th ahead of this man (the father of one of the students). I think he could have passed her but decided not to.
The start of the hurdles.
Over the hurdles. I know that I'm biased but WOW!! What great form and serious height. She is incredibly athletic for a 6 year old.
The standing long jump. This one I think is a little hard for kids to do, the timing and such but she still put forth a valiant effort. All in all she did amazing!


Comments
Grandpa Stoneberg